Photographing People Part 1 class @ InStudio Photographics in Orem, Utah, USA on Saturday March 6th 2010.
Instructor: Kenneth Linge M.Photog. Cr. CPP. XXV. PFP
Photographing People, part 1 in a three part series, is a fast-paced seminar style class for those looking to take their technique to the next level. It’s about lighting, perspective, color and creativity. Best of all, it’s about the thought process behind solving challenging situations. The class size is small, limited to 15 students, so you are sure to get the personal contact needed to understand the techniques. There will be diplomas for each student at the end of the course. You will learn:
* Outdoor Lighting-reflective, subtractive, diffused, tungsten and other location lighting techniques. Midday sun? No problem!
* Indoor Lighting-effective, powerful and simple set ups.
* Perspective-choose the right lenses and f-stops; a must for top notch photographs.
* Posing-how to do it, avoid it and some options in between.
* Digital Workflow-learn to be efficient so you still have a life. We will demonstrate and have for sale the Photoshop actions that cut our computer time in half without compromising quality.
* Photoshop Actions-your move-in expert.
* Color vs. black and white-how and when to use both.
* Proofing-we’ll demonstrate a digital proofing system that let’s others enjoy viewing large images without risking copyright infringements.
Inspiration-no burn out here, how to get and stay inspired!
* Photo Demonstration with Model-see the techniques put into practice so you will go home technically prepared to ROCK!
The next 10 students to sign up will get a free ticket to the sold out PhotoCamp Utah on Sat. March 20th
To sign up go to http://www.intsop.com
Part 1 US $299, Part 2 Price $299, Part 3 $399, Early sign up discount for all 3 parts by Feb 27th US $899
Photographing People Part 2 class @ InStudio Photographics in Orem, Utah, USA on Saturday April 10th 2010.
Photographing People Part 3 class @ InStudio Photographics in Orem, Utah, USA on Saturday May 8th 2010.
PS. If you are interested in having a Photographing People class by Kenneth Linge in your city, state or country please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org. We can do it together!